Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Todays Events...



                                                              

      Woke up this morning earlier then usual deciding to get a jump start on my day because I felt good, you know that you feeling you get that everything is going to go right which it was at that point and here’s the rest of my day so far.  I get dress go outside and start the car so it would be warm when I got in it, go back inside eat breakfast and watch a little,  brush my teeth grab my things and head for school, but my sister takes forever and I’m waiting on her, she finally comes out and we head for school. So we get here she heads for class an I head to the library to chill and wait for my first class to begin, thinking I have everything done and ready to turn in which I don’t , I forgot to write by blog so here I am right now sitting writing this blog, just a normal day so far, but who knows what's in-stored.

No comments:

Post a Comment